2011年6月4日星期六

Perserverance

     To be honest, I'm not a good girl. I don't put much effort on the things that i should do, especially studies. I know I should but it's just hard to put into action. I'm really weak in doing things consistently and this blog is one of the example that prove it. When can i learn a lesson on this kind of self management? I have try so hard before for my UPSR but now i lost that important enthusiasm. I got an advice from the teacher that STPM is a test of perserverance. What is perserverance? It is commitment, hard work, patience and endurance. A perserverance person is able to bear with difficulties calmly and without complaint. I always failed in perserverance. I give up my piano without trying my best. What a pity. I shouldn't slack off in my studies. I have to try this time. I don't want to regret again.

没有评论:

发表评论