2024年5月24日星期五

【如何面對壓力】保持喜樂的祕訣 | 華理克 Rick Warren

【如何面對壓力】保持喜樂的祕訣 | 華理克 Rick Warren


1. REMEMBER THAT GOD CAN BRING GOOD OUT OF ANYTHING

ROMAN 8:28 

No matter what happen, God works for the good. 

I will praise God no matter what happen

How do you consistently to make decision to praise GOD even in bad circumstances?


WISDOM : 

Learning to look at everything in your life from GOD's viewpoint, from GOD's perspective!

Happy people have larger perspective!


PHILIPPIAN 1:12

12 And I want you to know, my dear brothers and sisters, that everything that has happened to me here has helped to spread the Good News. 


2. NEVER LET OTHERS CONTROL YOUR ATTITUDE


3.TRUST GOD TO ALWAYS WORK THINGS OUT

Philippians 1:19

19 for I know that through your prayers and God’s provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.[a]


Philippians 1:20

20 I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.

Hebrews 10:35

35 So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.


4. STAY FOCUS ON MY PURPOSE NOT MY PROBLEM

没有评论:

发表评论