2011年10月9日星期日

A new experience

     I've been drawn into a competition of something I've never done before. I'm not so sporty and I've never ever play football before but everything has changed yesterday. My school has organized a farewell party and futsal competition is the entertainment activity. I thought it would be a simple game and there's nothing more. However it seems the other way round. It does seem to be a real battle of futsal and this has made me so nervous. Unfortunately, there is no one has aptitude for futsal in my group. In fact, my group has 6 girls and only 3 boys. So, there is no excuse for girls to skip the competition. What on earth am I doing? I'm going for a competition without doing any practice. Moreover, I have never even play it before. This is something unexpected and it happens suddenly. I have no chance to protest and so being pushed into the court. My heart started to beat more faster and faster when I see the all those competitors were scary looking boys. I'm standing infront of the goal and stare so seriously on the ball. Without knowing how to kick it to the opposite goal, I try disturb the competitors from kicking the ball into our goal. It has been fun when I get to disturb although I've failed sometimes and at the end our group has been defeated.

没有评论:

发表评论